Get Your Event Listed!
Welcome to TechPlan, your complete guide to technology-related events in Colorado. Want to get your event listed? It’s easy. Just click the green “Post Your Event” button on the calendar toolbar at left and fill out the form. Your submission will be automatically sent to us for review and publication. Please fill out the information as completely as possible. Don’t forget to enter your phone number and/or e-mail address – otherwise we have no way to confirm your listing before publication. A few other hints:
- Be sure to tell us if your listing is a recurring event. In the description box, indicate your meeting is held, for example, the “third Thursday of every month.” That way, your meeting will be listed automatically in the months ahead.
- Be clear about the cost of your event. Let us know if you require a membership fee to attend.
- Let us know in the description box if you are featuring a special speaker or subject. That will help attract an audience to your event.
- If possible, include a picture -- but only one. It might be your group’s official logo or a picture of your guest speaker.
- Be sure to click on the “posting rules” link and check the box at the top of the form.
- If you have questions, drop us an e-mail at TechPlan.
- Please check your listing as it appears in the calendar. We’re human and we make mistakes. Let us know as soon as possible if we’ve gotten something wrong. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any corrections.
- Send us updates on your events. Even if your meeting is listed as a recurring event, we’ll add details about speakers or other special activities if you let us know. E-mail us or use the “Post Your Event” form.
September 18, 2014
September 02, 2014
August 25, 2014
August 17, 2014
October 08, 2013
May 16, 2013
May 17, 2013
May 20, 2013